For some people the term UX is confusing and ambiguous. There are so many different terms and concepts being thrown around in industry today, it can be difficult to make sense of it all. What is UX training provides you with the basic knowledge of user experience and outlines the core components of UX. This course is design to help you identify exactly what UX entails and helps you form a solid mental model of UX to advance your skillset in the industry. Additionally, you will recognize why UX is a vital component of business and hopefully, become a UX ambassador!
By the end of this program, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the basic elements of the user experience
- Identify and understand the fundamentals of good user experience
- Conceptualize what components are covered in UX
- Understand usability and ISO standards
- Adopt user centered design principles
- Become and ambassador for the value and purpose of the user experience