The Journey Mapping Workshop Toolkit gives you everything you need - templates, checklists, resources, and helpful "how-to" videos - to conduct journey mapping workshops.
What is journey mapping?
Each experience someone has with your organization is not a discrete, isolated event. It's one of a series of interconnected interactions that form a journey, over time, with your organization.
Journey mapping provides a collaborative, visual representation of how your users use your website/product/service which helps:
- Deliver consistently great experiences, in particular in complex interactions with your products or services;
- Identify gaps in content and functionality and between key touchpoints; critical moments; and opportunities for innovation based on user needs and business objectives;
- Breakdown silos in your organization that get in the way of how people interact with your products and services;
- Identify critical gaps, pain points, and points of failure in your user's experience; and
- Drive transformation and innovation in your organization.
- Plan and set up your workshop step by step
- Guide a team through the journey mapping process.
- Storytell the experience of key interactions to create empathy.
- Lead internal experience mapping initiatives that generate actionable insight.
Beginning Monday, Dec. 11, 2017, you can use this toolkit to create your own Journey Mapping Workshop.
Pre-register now for a discounted rate of $299. (Regular $399.)
The Journey Mapping Toolkit Includes:
We offer full refunds
up to 30 days after purchase.
Your class will play
in any modern browser.
Take the class
at your own pace and
in your own time.