Where the rubber meets the road.
Let’s face it: Most UX professionals would love to be more confident when it comes to UX research. And it’s not like UX research is optional — either you’re doing it or you’re not really practicing UX.
Would you believe us if we told you that the key to conducting quality UX research isn’t having a Ph.D. or taking multiple statistics classes, but just spending more time with users? And that spending more time with users will actually improve all of your UX work?
You will after taking this masterclass.
UX Research is designed to give you an overview of all the skills and tools you need to handle user research. It’s really a matter of getting out there, talking with people, and observing them as they complete tasks online. We know because we’ve done it — and we have more than a decade of war stories to prove it.
Beginning Monday, March 5, 2018, you can use this 8-week, hands-on, online masterclass to create your own UX research study. The workflow of the masterclass follows the typical research timeline, so you'll be completing your project at a natural pace.
By the end of this masterclass, you’ll be able to confidently:
- Plan, recruit, test, and report user research.
- Differentiate between qualitative and quantitative data gathered for user research purposes.
- Formulate study questions that get the answers you need.
- Set up a lab that meets the needs of your study.
- Recruit participants for your study.
- Moderate a study & collect data.
- Report research findings.
- Present findings that get results.
- Identifying Target Participants
- Determining the Number of Participants
- Providing Incentives & Honorariums
- Preparing Recruiting Deliverables
- Sample Screener
- Sample Participant Recruiting Grid
- Finding Participants
- Handling Difficult to Recruit Studies
- Informed Consent
- Sample Informed Consent Form
- Participant Sign In
We offer full refunds
up to 30 days after purchase.
Your class will play
in any modern browser.
Take the class
at your own pace and
in your own time.